Friday, February 1, 2013

The unexpected incidents in life

When we were in high school, we had a story titled ’The unexpected’. My batch mates from high school in India might remember the story in our English literature text books. Little did I know back then that I would witness this story in major everyday incidents in my own life. You might also remember the famous dialogue by Tom Hanks from the movie Forrest Gump “Mumma said life is like a box of chocolates......."

My comfort food:
My assignment, which was to begin today did not start as expected. Life is unexpected, remember?

So I focussed on other things namely making myself come comfort food to feel better.

The magic dish:

For me nothing alleviates my dampen sprits then professionally made bowl of guacamole. I was so frustrated of paying anywhere from $10-$15 for one bowl of it in the restaurants that I resolved to master it. You all know that I do not have any taste buds for spicy food, however the only way I can stomach any spice is in my home made guacamole. There are around 100s if not more ways to make this one at home. If you would like to try my recipe then please write to me.

This is how it looked last night.


Pure heaven mmmm!
Dinner last night:
Like I told you yesterday, I kept it really simple and made tahiri (Indian rice/pulao). It’s funny that US even has a clothing brand resembling the name 'Tahari'. LoL! BTW it’s one of my favorite brands for professional/career clothing.
Tahiri

I accompanied it with the remaining hari chutney, ghee and aam ka achaar. It was so tasty that Rohith ate two bowlful! If you would like to try my recipe then please write to me.

Workout today:

The workout today was really light.

  • 6 pack abs and get rid of those love handles
  • Bikini ready abs
  • Exercise poses to get rid of those muffin tops
As always, I did the Sun salutation 1 and 2 post shower.

The day progressed:
I had a phone call planned with a prospective professional connection/employer. It went really well and we found so many common grounds to connect. I am hopeful that this might work out and lead to something fruitful in the near future. Life is unexpected remember?

The weekend ahead:

Will tell you how it was! I am really looking forward to it.

Have a great weekend!

I will be rooting for you all xxxxx

Question for the weekend:
Do you also have incidence(s) in life, which made you think that life is unexpected? 

Do write to me at pallavibhar at gmail dot com or comment below. 

No comments:

Post a Comment